The Zoning Administrator’s function is to provide property owners and members of the public with the necessary forms to obtain any municipal permit or authorization required under local bylaws or ordinances regulating land development. Municipal zoning bylaws are under §4449.
If you are considering some improvements to your home or property, please check the local zoning regulations or call the office so we can best assist you. We are here to help you access the resources and information needed.
|Zoning Permit application||Zoning Bylaws|
- Zoning Fee Schedule (fillable form)
- Certificate of Compliance
- Ag Structure notification
- Driveway Accessibility Permit (fillable form)
- RBES certificate
- Overweight permit application
- Starksboro Zoning Districts (Sept 2016)
- Density & Dimensional standards (setback requirements, min. acreage, etc)
- Zoning Bylaws (adopted 2020)
- Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control (State of Vermont)
- Vermont parcel map viewer
- GIS map view of Starksboro: Vermont Open Geodata Portal
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources Biofinder – BioFinder is a database and mapping tool for identifying Vermont’s lands and waters that support important ecosystems, natural communities, habitats, and species.