The Town Clerk's Office maintains all official records and certifications, serves as the local election authority and registrar for voters, issues licenses and permits, and collects a range of fees, including for business licenses and permits and real estate transfer taxes.
No appointments are necessary for land records research during normal office hours. If you have questions, please contact us.
- Town Clerk Fee Schedule
- Request copy of birth certificate
- My Voter page - online resource for all election information unique to you
- Voter Registration - VT Secretary of State
- Overweight Permit
- Marriage license form
- Getting Married In Vermont – Questions & Answers to Help You Plan Your Vermont Wedding
Make an online payment for any municipal fees or licenses here: www.starksborovtpay.com
* Digital Land Records Available *
We have searchable digital records for all recordings from the present date and going back to December 8, 1978. Military Discharges are available for Volume 23 only – September 14, 1945, to February 28, 1965.
Please contact Town Clerk Amy McCormick with questions.
Amy McCormick | Email
Physical address: 2849 VT Route 116
Mailing address: PO Box 91
Mon-Thurs 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Assistant Town Clerk
Rebecca Elder, interim
Julie Bessette | Email
(one vacant position)