Requests for Proposals and Bids
The Town of Starksboro will put projects out to bid when required by policy. Bids requests and RFPs will be posted here for public review.
The town is accepting proposals for financial auditing services. For details on how to submit a proposal, please contact Rebecca Elder, Town Administrator.
We are seeking the following services:
- Audit of the financial statement for the year ending June 30, 2022.
- Preparation of all financial statements and management letter.
- Presentation of the results of the audit and management letter to the Town Administrator and the Treasurer’s office.
- Consultation on financial and other matters related to the municipality as required annually.
- Limited consultation on tax matters as required.
For more information about RFPs for the Roads/Highway Dept., contact Josh Martell.
For more information about RFPs for other municipal projects, contact Rebecca Elder.