The Zoning Administrator’s function is to provide property owners and members of the publlic with the necessary forms to obtain any municipal permit or authorization required under local bylaws or ordinances regulating land development. Municipal zoning bylaws are under §4449.

Zoning Administrator:  Rebecca Elder

HOURS: By appointment – please call 453-2768 or email

If you are considering some improvements to your home or property, please check the local zoning regulations or call the office so we can best assist you. We are here to help you access the resources and information needed.

Zoning Permit Application


Town Plan Zoning Bylaws


Zoning Resources and Forms

Mapping Resources

Building and Energy Code Resources


RBES (Residential Building & Energy Standards) for builders, architects, contractors – Update 2020

RBES for Existing Homes (YouTube video training – Efficiency Vermont)

Residential Energy Code Handbook: