The Zoning Administrator’s function is to provide property owners and members of the publlic with the necessary forms to obtain any municipal permit or authorization required under local bylaws or ordinances regulating land development. Municipal zoning bylaws are under §4449.
Zoning Administrator: Rebecca Elder
HOURS: By appointment – please call 453-2768 or email
If you are considering some improvements to your home or property, please check the local zoning regulations or call the office so we can best assist you. We are here to help you access the resources and information needed.
Zoning Resources and Forms
- Starksboro Zoning Districts
- Density & Dimensional standards (setback requirements, min. acreage, etc)
- Fee schedule *Note that recording fees have increased per State law. Fee schedule is being revised.
- Zoning Permit Application
- DRB Application (for Site Plan, Conditional Use, Waiver, Variance, Subdivisions, etc)
- Cert. of Occupancy/Cert. of Compliance Form
- Ag Structure notification
- Driveway Accessibility Permit
- Overweight permit