The Zoning Administrator’s function is to provide property owners and members of the publlic with the necessary forms to obtain any municipal permit or authorization required under local bylaws or ordinances regulating land development. Municipal zoning bylaws are under §4449.
Zoning Administrator: Rebecca Elder
HOURS: Tuesday 8:30 – 3:00, Wednesday 8:30 – 3:00 or Thursday 8:30-11.
If you are considering some improvements to your home or property, please check the local zoning regulations or call the office so we can best assist you. We are here to help you access the resources and information needed.
Zoning Resources and Forms
- Starksboro Zoning Districts (2016-09-27)
- Zoning Regulations adopted September/October 2016
- Fee schedule adopted November 2016
- Zoning Permit Application
- General DRB Application
- Certificate of Compliance/Certificate of Occupancy application
- Ag Structure notification
- Driveway Accessibility Permit
Maps and GIS Resources:
A great new GIS mapping view of Starksboro: Vermont Open Geodata Portal
Vermont Agency of Natural Resources Biofinder – BioFinder is a database and mapping tool for identifying Vermont’s lands and waters that support important ecosystems, natural communities, habitats, and species.